WELCOME TO LEGACY CHURCH ATLANTA
This Summer 2017, God has commissioned Hasani Pettiford to launch Legacy Church Atlanta! In order to launch a ministry built upon excellence one thing is required: TEAM! We're putting together a Launch Team and seeking 35-40 people who have a passion for God and a desire to impact lives. This is a call to action. We would love to partner with individuals who possess one or more of the folllowing qualities:
- Strong Spiritual Gifts
- Ministry Leadership Experience
- Corporate Management Background
- No Experience But A Desire To Serve
WE ARE NOT GROWING A CHURCH, WE ARE GROWING A KINGDOM!
Legacy Church Atlanta is committed to doing things differently. Our focus is very clear: Kingdom Family. As believers we are citizens of Heaven and ambassadors of the Kingdom of God. We are here not to take sides but to take over. Therefore, we are committed to teaching Kingdom culture and our divine rulership on this Earth. Areas of ministry focus will include but are not limited to:
- Salvation and Redemption
- Kingdom Laws and Principles
- Spiritual Authority
- Marriage and Family Success
- Health and Divine Healing
- Financial Stewardship
Proverbs 4:7 says, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." We are committed to teaching the Word of God in order to reveal biblical revelation along with practical application.
THE LEGACY VISION
Legacy Church Atlanta will be a training epicenter for the Kingdom Family. We are committed to empowering all areas of people's lives through the following means:
- The Embassy: a state-of-the-art sanctuary that meets the spiritual needs of Kingdom people
- Kingdom Expansion: planting Legacy life groups and teaching centers both locally and globally
- Family Training Center: provides classes for singles, couples, parents, men and women
- Couples Business School: teaches co-preneurship and marketplace domination
- Kingdom Academy: (K-12) strong focus on global languages and technology focus
- Family Retreat Center: Winshape Retreat is the ministry's official retreat location
- Wedding Services: provides wedding ceremony and reception services for the community
- Internship Program: two-year training program for individuals called to ministry
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Legacy Church Atlanta is a transformation station that experiences the fullness of God by seeking His presence and applying His principles. Our ministry is founded upon the following creed.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspiried and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the triune nature of God - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation, which has been provided for all men through Jesus Christ.
- We believe the infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation; and it is the will of God that all be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- We believe the church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and judgment of the unjust.
- We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in water baptism and the observance of the Lord's Supper.
OUR GOAL IS TO BUILD A LAUNCH TEAM OF 45-50 PEOPLE WHO WILL GET BEHIND THE VISION AND HELP US GET THIS CHURCH LAUNCHED THIS SUMMER.
BECOME A LEGACY LAUNCH TEAM LEADER
What Type of Commitment Should I Expect?
Well, let us first say that you do not have to be a pastor or in bible college, or even have ever volunteered in a church before. When Jesus gathered His disciples, He drew on men from all walks of life, cultures, background, and diversity. They were businessmen, educated and uneducated, blue collar workers and laborers, but they all shared the same passion to help people by the love of God. That is exactly what we desire for our Launch Team.
Others have said it this way: “If you are breathing, have a pulse, and want to make a difference…this is the place for you.”
There are 4 areas we need your help in:
1. PRAY - We need prayer warriors who are committed to praying for the ministry and the souls who will benefit from it.
2. SERVE - We are looking for two types of people: Those who are willing to make a 4-6 month commitment to help us launch the church and those who are willing to take on a leadership positions and/or join a church team.
3. GIVE - We need assistance implementing the strategies of our fundraising campaign.
4. INVITE - We need you to help spread the word to family, friends, co-workers and associates about Legacy Church both far and near.
PASTOR HASANI AND DANIELLE PETTIFORD
Living out the principles they teach within their own marriage, Hasani and Danielle created Couples Academy, a relationship-based learning institute committed to placing couples on the path to fulfillment. As marriage and family coaches, they have spent a decade working with couples in 14 countries throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Latin America, Caribbean, the Middle East and Africa. Their private and group intensives, retreats, coaching programs and weekly counseling sessions have made a huge impact globally.
Unbeknonwst to Hasani and Danielle, full-time ministry would be there ultimate calling. Danielle's experience as a corporate executive and former church administrator and Hasani's experience evangelizing the gospel in church, collegiate and corporate arenas, coupled with their ministerial training has prepared them for full-time ministry.
THE 4 PILLARS OF LEGACY CHURCH ATLANTA
"He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved. "(Psalms 104:5)
Legacy Church Atlanta is set on a foundation that secures the ministry's growth and sustainability.
FAMILY CENTERMarriage & Family
- Personal Growth
- Couples Enrichment
- Manhood Training
- Womanhood Training
- Child Development
LIFE GROUPSDoing Life Together
- 8-12 Week Semesters
- Home Locations
- Connect & Evangelize
- Couples Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Adolescent Counseling
- Grief, Divorce, Depression
GLOBAL MISSIONTraining Leaders
- Develop Programs
- Build A Global Alliance
- Train Ministry Leaders
- Assist Local Community
- Help Restore Families
LEGACY CHURCH ATLANTA
JOIN US FOR A WEEKLY EXPERIENCE
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF?
- Associate Pastor
- Online Campus Pastor
- Praise & Worship Leader
- Spiritual Formation Leader
- Student Ministry Leader
- Children's Director
- Creative Arts Leader
- Production Leader
- Family Training Center Director
- Pastoral Team
- Praise & Worship Team
- Children's Ministry Team
- Multi-Media Team
- Life Group Team
- Guest Connect Team
- Greeter Team
- Usher Team
- Hospitality & Events Team
- Production Team